Saturday, December 27, 2008

2 month with mac

assalamualaikom and hello

In October 2nd 2008' i bought my first apple mac pro with standard 8 core 2.8ghz. All i can say after using it after all this time, it work like a gems. Its not like my previous experience using the pc base window. I know my mac pro its getting old since the intel core i7 release, it does',t matter with me, because my mac have 8 core. So i found that is not a big issue in here. All my Apps  are all ok. Actually i,m started using the mac way in 2003 when i'm working as 3d Designer in Kuala Lumpur in GDP(Group Design Production). GDP Company in an architectural firm that the project not comprise only in Malaysia but in oversea as well such as abudabi, dubai,korea and many more. In this company all the stuff are using mac most of the staff using the old white imac and the g5, and the staff approximately have 200 staff (i know it sound ridiculous, but its true). It quite amaze me when all the computer  have no viruses unlike with my previous company that using base window that keep getting viruses often, and the company only have 6 staff. after working in GDP after 8 month i,m beginning to feel  easy with mac than my own pc at home. So that the factor that drive me to buy mac pro. after upgrade my ram into 16gb and upgrade my graphic card i planning to use this machine for more 10 years from now.

(just visit the gdp office before flying to uk,as you can see some of the worker still working untill late night)




Its not that i,m like a spoil rich boy that only ask my parent to buy it. The other reason i feel i should buy it all because i,m working part time in some company as cleaner. All the money for mac are come from my salary. believe me, it really take some dedication for me to collect it. Here (as shown in the pic) is my area i,m been working there still lot of place i'd have to cover. But yeah... thanks to this part time job, i manage to collect it.


Dont get me wrong, its not i hate window to the very core its just i really want to feel a new experience using my computer. I just feel its beginning to get old with using the xp. After frustrated using vista' i end up to feel something bitter and it end up meturn like all frustrated vista user..."upgrade back to xp". All the vista interface are cool, but it would be cool if the software just work like it should have. I really looking forward on windows 7 and beg Microsoft to do better this time.SO MICROSOFT......DONT SCREW UP THIS TIME...!!







No comments: