Monday, December 29, 2008

back to blender 3d

assalamualaikom and hello
Hi, i just study back my blender 3d and all i say is i start to get a hang some of the interface in blender. Unlike when i watch it in the first time last month. I still remember it feel like a hell just to remember some of the interface. just want to let you know, my previous 3d software i been using were 3d max and there were no max in mac. So i have to find an alternative beside max. after quite a while searching the right 3d application, i found blender and it quite good consider the end result are equal to maya. I see some potential on this software "blender". Plus it's open source....what else do you want, an animation equal to maya and it cost "zero".....so i just study it. The problem for a max user like me were the interface. I feel very alien with it and very confusing. Not until i found some good tutorial in "www.montagestudio
.org"....well you to buy the dvd of course, but the point is if you are a new n blender...you should check it out this tutorial...it cover all sort of thing in blender for a newbe. So all i can say is, just five it a try unless you allready a pro...so dont bother to buy it.

so here some of my 3d that i ben study using the tutorial. Still to many thing i had to cover.















No comments: