Saturday, May 9, 2009

long hiatus

hello

hi there.....i know that not many visit here, but if you do visit here....all i cay is thanks for dropping by. now i know how important one viewer for me. i,ve been not updating anything in my own blog and that's is a bad sign for a blogger. i will not do that in the future. so this is more than a shout out rather than an update...because i just finish my exam and there is one more thing to settle...that is my final presentation that will held on 14 may and for the final it;s by the end of may 2009. mayber after the final i will be study back my 3d apps called cheetah 3d. its cheap....its easy...its for the mac only software,that all i want to say because i,m still learning it. i think tahts all for today post...hope i can keep update it regurlarly.

untill then.bye

No comments: